Artist of the Day: Landscape 042 - Walter Helena Photography

Limited edition 8 x 8 inch faux-Polaroid Hahnemuhle photograph Landscape 042 Nadine Walter Helena Photography http://www.walterhelenaphotography.blogspot.com & whphotography.etsy.com

This photograph reminds me of being out on Antelope Island in early June, with the briny water of the Great Salt Lake stinging my legs.

I think that's what I'll do this weekend: Head out to the island and take photographs.

Nadine of WHP's photo have an ephemeral quality to them. They look like they were taken on the move, as if the photographer were documenting every stop of her journey, almost like the photos I like to take as a car passenger or from my window seat in a plane.

Artist Bio:
WHP is Nadine, a girl from the West Coast always in search of a warm wind and silence.

I produce high-end, fine art photographs available in limited editions of 25.

I travel often and I always carry my camera with me (a Canon EOS 50D) ... a very heavy necklace.

Through my printing styles, the photographs become pieces of art; thick paper, texture beneath the ink, intensely saturated colours. The prints appear hand painted and the collections featured here aim to capture the dream-like transience of spaces.

I take immense pride in the reproduction of my images. Each individual WHP image is part of a themed collection and is available in a variety of sizes from 5 x 5 inches to 40 x 40 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment