Artist of the Day: First day of Spring with Snowdrops

First day of Spring with Snowdrops Tim Irving opart.etsy.com

Yesterday it was a blizzard. Today it a world made of sunshine.

Check out Suffolk-based photographer Tim Irving's beautiful photographs. My favorites so far are: Think Pink and Street Party, (and because of my fascination with rhinos, The Great Vegetarian.

Artist Bio:
I was given a camera when I was 9 years old and I've been taking photographs ever since. My photographs are inspired by my childhood memories, I spend a long time creating the concepts based on these memories and work to achieve the images by using traditional photographic techniques. I attended art school for four years, I studied painting, drawing, and graphic design.

You can keep up with what I'm doing by visiting my blog http://timirving.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment