Artist of the Day: Jump For Joy

Jump For Joy Jon Van Gilder jonvangilder.etsy.com

A perfect photograph for a Leap Year day.

Artist Bio:
I am a longtime professional photographer who has seen much and still sees much - I hope! I have been working professionally since the late '70s. My passion is to create beauty by allowing the heart and soul of my subjects to be present in the finished photograph. I like working with children most of all...they never fail to surprise! My wife and I have been married for over thirty years and we have raised seven beautiful children.

In order to insure high quality, I print all of my own work, and use Bay Labs in CA for the printing of large canvas prints. This photo lab is famous worldwide. They are outstanding and guarantee 100 percent customer satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment