Artist of the Day: Big Hair & Blue Dots - Peggy Wolf

Big Hair & Blue Dots Peggy Wolf peggywolfdesigns.etsy.com

I swear this is what my hair looks like today. I have huge hair. Every stylist I've ever had says the same thing, "You have enough hair for three people!" No matter how many times I have it thinned or layered, it's still looks like 80's hair.

I know I'm lucky to have enough hair for three people, but some days not even a ponytail can get it contained.

Big Hair & Blue Dots illustrates my just washed my hair, curled it and should have straightened it instead, big hair days perfectly.

I love the expressive qualities of Peggy Wolf's paintings.

Check out this London, England based artist for more portraits.

Artist Bio:
NEW: For all who are interested Peggy is now selling new illustrations exclusively and very limited at www.culturelabel.com/shop/peggy-wolf

Peggy Wolf is a German illustrator based in London. Before she decided to devote all of her time to the world of illustration, she studied Fashion Design and has also worked as an Interior Designer, which has shaped and influenced her hand-drawn illustrations and digital collages enormously.

She is mostly known for her striking illustrations of various female portraits, which are often described as quirky, colorful, enigmatic and sophisticated characters with an edge.

Peggy is working as an illustrator creating work for clients around the globe coming from different markets such as Beauty, Fashion, Jewelry, Interior Design and Magazines.


For original illustrations, commissioned work and wholesales please contact her at peggywolfdesign [!at] gmail.com

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment