Artist of the Day: Be Here Now - Mary Burrow

Be Here Now Mary Burrow mbstudios
Artist Bio:mb art studios is dedicated to bringing beauty into peoples’ lives. each ceramic piece that I create is one-of-a-kind and hand built in my studio with earthenware or stoneware clay. my work is influenced by my love of simplicity and the beauty and power of the written word. my work is also greatly influenced by modern architecture. my grandfather's parents were from sweden and i seem to gravitate towards modern, scandinavian design. i love patterns, black and white, color, wood, textiles and imperfection.
---
Being present in the now seems so simple, but it is not.

Reno-based artist Mary Burrows clock is a perfect reminder that the only moment we have for certain is right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment