Resolutions 2013

declare
This year I will let go of perfectionism & embrace finishing a shitty first draft of the novel. I will honor my own voice and love my imperfections. I will stand up & share my writing with the world.

believe

 sarah parker
This year I will believe I can.

release

allison s
This year I will let go of old grudges and grievances, untenable relationships and situations, and stuff I no longer use or need.
 
move

jan skácelík
This year I will swim, lift weights, walk stairs, dance, practice yoga, and keep moving.
 
socialize


This year I will spend more time getting out, and on making and maintaining relationships in real time.  
 
risk


 This year I will take the risks, make the changes, take the chances.
 
read

marianne
This year I will read widely and wildly.
 
be
This year I will just be the best me I can.




explore
 This year I will get out in the world and see what it has to teach me.
 
create
 
talkingeyecharts
This year I will make my dream reality.
 
revel
This year I will enjoy the living hell out of life!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment