Artist of the Day: Joshua Tree National Forest - Christine of 9th Cycle Studios


joshua tree national forest christine 9thcyclestudios
artist bio:  I am a self taught photographer who has no defining style. I just love taking photos and, often times, transforming them to suit my tastes. Sometimes it's to convey a particular message and/or theme, and sometimes I just want to present things in a very visceral way. As a whole, my work varies in tone and character because it is a reflection of myself and, like everyone else, my moods can run the gamut. My inspiration comes from many sources. Music, film, people/society, nature, books... The good, the bad, and everything in between. My eyes are open and I want to capture it all.
---
Can't you just feel that freedom on your face as you fly down the road?

No comments:

Post a Comment