Watch & Listen Playlist I Got the Blues: July 13-15, 2012

I have a case of the mid-summer blues. I'm headed to Vegas soon, so sin city should shake me out of my blue streak.

I hear wild women never get the blues, so I have resolved to run with the wolves. I used to be able to outrun anyone, but I haven't raced for years. So I will either be cheered, or devoured.

Somthing's Got A Hold of Me - Etta James & Christina Aguilera
I'm Coming Down with the Blues - Marcia Ball
How Blue Can You Get - Jeff Healey
Early in the Morning - Junior Wells
Right Next Door - Robert Cray
What the Hell Is Going On - Elvin Bishop
Don't Gotta Work It Out - Fitz and the Tantrums
La La Blues - Porky LaFarge
Black Coffee - Canned Heat
Young Woman's Blues - Bessie Smith
Married to the Blues - Shemekia Copeland
Love Interuption - Jack White
Just Won't Burn - Susan Tedeschi
Hold On - Alabama Shakes
Fearless Blues - Ana Popovic
Cut You Loose - Tinsley Ellis
Independence Blues - Valerie Wellington
Walking Blues - John Hammond
Run Away Blues - Ma Rainey
Thousand Miles From Nowhere - Robert Pete Williams
Walking the Back Streets - Koko Taylor
Have Love, Will Travel - The Black Keys
I Want A Little Sugar in My Bowl - Nina Simone
House of the Rising Sun - Josh White Jr.
Sugar on the Floor - Etta James
The Thrill Is Gone - B. B. King
How Long, How Long Blues - Jimmy & Mama Estella Yancey
I Just Can't Be Satisfied - Muddy Waters
Life Is A Journey - Lil' Ed and the Blues Imperials
Crossroads Blues - Robert Johnson
Think - Aretha Franklin
Boom! Boom! - John Lee Hooker
Shake A Tail Feather - The Blues Brothers & Ray Charles
Wild Women Don't Have the Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment