Artist of the Day: Welcome to Las Vegas - Stefanie Poteet

welcome to las vegas stefanie poteet retroroadsidephoto
artist bio: I am a photographer with an unhealthy obsession for vintage signage. I love old neon, large light blubs, crazy arrows and signs with drama and flair. Signs with personality speak to me. It's like they call my name. I also love classic muscle cars. The detail, the chrome, the low growl they make when idling. There's nothing quite like a 1970 Chevelle and there never will be again. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong era.
---
I am counting the days down.

House of Blues, Fremont Street, Bellagio Art Museum, I Love Sushi, Cosmopolitan's Wicked Spoon, Cirque du Soleil, Queens of Las Vegas, Shark Reef, roulette, margaritas, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment