Artist of the Day: Monster Mash Collage - DadaDreams

monster mash collage dadadreams

This image made me smile, and somehow also represented the day.

Just try and read the title of this collage and not think of that campy song.  
---

artist bio: Hi! I'm Michelle. My curious collage creations are all about the pop culture stuff I love - horror, comics, pin-ups, dinosaurs, and more. It's vintage pulp, but with a strange slightly off-kilter twist. My work has shown at Arison Gallery in Manchester, UK. It has been published in: Cosmetic Surgery: A Feminist Primer; Tubby Book; and Plateform Magazine. It has also been used by General Mills and by the band, The Veda Rays. You can find more of my art and photography on Flickr:http://www.flickr.com/photos/dadadreams/

No comments:

Post a Comment