My Funny Valentine Wish List: Cards

Funny Valentine Card - Valentine's Day Card - Funny Anniversary Card - Romantic Card - Thinking of You Card - Ok so I love you
katie davis
Valentine/Anniversary/Romantic Shakespeare Card, Literary Card, Quote Card, Writers Valentine, Lover Card
gigi
Valentine Card Printable - You're All Write
sara moore
Bettie Page Digital Pictures for Making Valentine's Day Cards
kathleen
Downton Abbey Valentine Card. Free Shipping
pineandparcel
12 Valentine Card LOVE
courtney fairchild
letterpress singles awareness day valentine card funny snarky
sarah c
Greeting card - Love stinks - typography, humor, friends, anti-valentine
papersauruscreative
Haters gonna hate - funny Valentines Day card - hand stamped
kiwi
SWEET NOTHINGS  - one of a kind hand made collage valentines card
jenny robins
Passion Haiku - GingerDead Goth / Alt Greeting Card w/ Envelope - Valentine / Anti-Valentine / Love
calan ree
Valentine's Day cards by Galia Bernstein
galia bernstein
Washing Dishes Anniversary Love Valentine's Card
tracy kunzler
Love is a Battlefield Valentine letterpress card
benchpressed
Greeting Cards -  LOVE - Valentine's Day Card - Stationery
aneta.nina
Let's Hump (Love-Struck Whale) - Valentine, Wedding, Anniversary Card
jeannette

Valentine's Day was always exciting when I was in gradeschool. I remember decorating my Valentine box and making cards for everyone in the class, even. D.C., who I thought was grody and mean. I don't remember what I wrote on any of them, but I'm sure at least one was inscribed, Do you love me? Circle Yes/No.

That sums up the day, doesn't it? You love me. You love me not.

The last decade or so, the only Valentine cards I've given has been to my spouse and children.

I'm starting a new tradition this year by making cards, and sending them to everyone I love.

I did a quick search on etsy, and these are a few of my favorites. You also like these Dictator Valentines or these DIY Library Card Valentines or Science Valentines.

No comments:

Post a Comment