Artist of the Day: Each Day. Dog Sleeps in Bed - Sara Pulver

Each Day Dog Sleeps in Bed - Sara Pulver 3crows.etsy.com

It's true possessions possess us, none more so than our pets, as if my dogs are possessions, as if I own my dogs. They own me.

I love this painting. This could be a self-portrait with me as the pet at the foot of the bed.

You can see more of Sara's work on her flicker, facebook, and etsy shop.

Artist bio:
I am Sara Pulver and I have been making things and painting since I was just a wee kiddy.

I love doing commissions because it gives me a chance to see picts of your furry friends:O) You can come up with your own scenario, or use one of my previous paintings as a template, adding as much or as little as you want, (send picts, pick colors, add a personal touch, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment