National Poetry Month - Poets and Writers Poetry Challenge

Bird Carrier limited edition 1/100 - Ildiko Muresan and Flavia Marele

I found this print over at etsy.com. Muresan and Marele are from Transylvania, Romania. If you've read my posts today, you know I'm on a "pernicious" rant, and although this artistic duo do not fit the description in any way, their geography does, due to its former citizen, Vlad the Impaler, inspiration for Bram Stoker's Dracula, and role model for all vampires, emotional, financial, etc., the world over.

The Translyvania duo graduated from Art University in Cluj Napoca, Transylvania. You can find them at:

Harem6.etsy.com
http://harem6art.blogspot.com


I wish I had found P & W's prompt list earlier for my 30 Poems in 30 Days poem writing mania: Poetry Challenge. Great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment