Procrastination Tip #1





Instead of finishing the laundry last night I decided to click through as many cable television channels I could until I found something interesting. I landed on a program about Annie Liebovitz and her creative process. She was fascinating, her process and the images shown unexpected, but the laundry still had to be done, and watching a fascinating program can be an anxiety ridden experience, since watching is a passive activity. So, I grabbed my iPhone and started taking pictures of the program, Liebovitz, the commercials, and started flipping channels and taking pictures of whatever presented itself. The laundry could wait. Laundry can always wait.

The images turned out grainy like old pinhole photographs. Try this with your cell phone and see what you come up with.

The pictures featured above are from WWII in HD.

No comments:

Post a Comment