Occupy: Two Months Today

A picture is worth a thousand words.

In addition to the photo, I've included articles, political cartoons, and lyrics from Crosby and Nash they recently sang on linktv.

NYDaily News, Occupy spreads across United States

Christian Science Monitor Occupy Wall Street at two months: Hundreds arrested across US

The Economist Time to participate in democracy

US News: Evictions Mark a New Start for 'Occupy Wall Street,' Not an End

How 'Occupy Wall Street' Started and Spread

Jack Ohman Tribune Media Services

What Are Their Names
David Crosby, Neil Young, Jerry Garcia, Phil Lesh and Michael Shrieve

I wonder who they are
The men who really run this land
And I wonder why they run it
With such a thoughtless hand

What are their names
And on what streets do they live
I'd like to ride right over
This afternoon and give
Them a piece of my mind
About peace for mankind
Peace is not an awful lot to ask

No comments:

Post a Comment