Artist of the Day: Mildi - Eszter Schalle

Mildi Eszter Schall shalle.etsy.com

I love Eszter Shalle's charming illustrations. I love the vibrant red of Mildi, and that it has the feel of a batik. The illustration also has a nostalgic quality. Mildi reminds me of me as a little girl. I was tree-obsessed, as in I spent all my time in them: imagining, painting, mostly reading. Here's a little secret: One of my heart's desires is to live in a treehouse. Not the little kid fort kind, but this kind.

It was hard to choose just one to showcase. Be certain to view "Bugs", "Winter is Coming", "Forest", and "Squirrel Picnic" on her site.

Artist Bio:
I am a graphic designer and illustrator from Hungary. Whenever I create things it makes me happy and I hope that when people see the things I create, they feel that happiness too. Visit me at my blog: www.schalleszter.blogspot.com.
My wedding invitation site: http://eskuvoimeghivok.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment