Artist of the Day: Tina - Julie Linz

Stilt Man - Julie Linz Holga photography - 6 x 6

Tina - Julie Linz pinhole photography - 4x5 pinkphoto.etsy.com

Photography is something I've always wanted to learn and pursue. Linz's art photography have a ominous, almost menacing undercurrent. There's the soul of Diane Arbus in them. I love them. Linz's photography on her website is more traditional.

bio:
I am a fine art photographer who loves to photograph using alternative cameras. Black and White images are my passion along with very moody narratives. I want my pictures to capture your attention and lead you down a path of story telling. I also recently have come to love shooting fine art weddings. Check out my website julielinzphotography.com for examples of my wedding photos from etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment