Artist of the Day: Brush Your Teeth and Never Shave Above the Knees - Jenny Mendes

Brush Your Teeth and Never Shave Your Legs Above the Knees - Jenny Mendes jennymendes.etsy.com jennymendes.blogspot.com

Great advice. Ever since I first saw her ceramic sculptures in a magazine, I have been a rabid fan of Jenny Mendes. She has since expanded her oeuvre to prints and wall tile paintings. Although we work in different mediums, she has had a tremendous influence on my own work. Scroll to the bottom of this post to see one of her ceramic sculptures.

For more about Mendes, check out her etsy site and her blog links above. I've included her bio below.

bio:
I am a full time studio artist, living and working in Chesterland Ohio. I received a BFA from Washington University.

All of my ceramic work is one of a kind handbuilt and individually painted by me.

I display and sell my work through fine art and fine craft galleries and fine art and craft shows.
from etsy

Green Horse - Jenny Mendes

No comments:

Post a Comment