Artist of the Day: Black Dog Yellow Truck - Jill Mayberg

Black Dog Yellow Truck - Jill Mayberg jillmayberg.etsy.com blog

I've been a fan of Jill Mayberg's expressive paintings ever since I discovered her site on etsy. I just received an email from Meyer Gallery of Park City, that they have added Jill Mayberg to the artists the gallery represents. I can't wait to take a quick trip to see her paintings in real time.

bio:
Hello, I am a mixed media artist living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with a love of animals, color, music, nature, food, cityscapes and other peoples art. Most days I roll out of bed, walk Morton my fabulous dog by the Columbia River, grab a latte, after which I am hopefully well fueled to head into the studio and get some paintings painted. My current work is inspired by patterns, polka dots, sweet edibles, water, Kandinsky, aboriginal art, Louise Bourgeois and images that cross my daily path.

My work and ideas have evolved over the years from a confluence of traditions such as primitive folk art, expressionism, and abstract modernism, which is expressed in my colorful and eclectic paintings.I sell my art full time and can be seen at art festivals across the country.
from blog & etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment